I need to talk to someone about LOST.
1. Are we beginning to see the resemblances between "our" LOSTies and those others we were so afraid of? (ie: Rousseau and Claire; Ben and Hurley??) Suggestive maybe of a cycling out of the Losties for the Others and having the show in an endless cycle like we imagined?
2. Where the h is Des???????????? I mean, c'mon.
3. SAYID!? WTF? Since the beginning of the show, only a few things were ever really "certain," one being that Sayid was always right. (Feel free to fact check this one). NoW WhAT dO We Do!?
4. And I have to say, though I'm excited about this season and finally figuring out where the heck is up in the show, this season has been....weird? I mean, what's with the token Asian man of mystery in in the temple....who used to work at a bank. His character is so cliche I got bored even writing that. *But, also note: Reasons why Jacob may have known Korean when he visited Jin and Sun on their wedding day? *
5. Also, have we noticed how Jacob touches everyone when he visits them in the real world? Maybe insignificant, but ....nonetheless. And while we're on Jacob, his mysterious nemesis - could he be an Esau? I'm still holding out that this will have some Biblical allegory vs. the weird Egyptian theme.
That's one thing.
The other is I think I'm having an allergic reaction to Penicillin. Who knew? Also, my little Rose Cottage is looking very cute. However, I lack any and all technology to show anyone this. I'll be working on that. I painted my bathroom. I even taped the edges. But, while I almost died trying to paint a bathroom through a huffing overdose and using questionable objects to lengthen my reach, the stupid edges are still crooked and I painted half the ceiling. Dangggggggitttttt. Also, midterms next week. I can hardly believe that. Good thing I'm a ninja. Other things to note: budgeting is HARD. My days of traveling to beloved Target for dental floss and winding up with $50 of cute clothes and other moodsdore are over. That's sad. But, I'm a grown up. That's what we do. We SAVE. Also, taxes. Taxes. I've also decided that while I love the flexibility and adventure that subbing brings (First grader to me: "My talking parrot says that it's going to be next Sunday" --- ??? ---- ), I need a more substantial income. Thus, selling my liver on the black market has become more of an option. Or, selling my soul and working at some place like Nordstrom where ridiculous sums of money are spent on ridiculous things that I may have a ridiculous commission has become more of a viable option. (Question: How confident are you that you can convince someone to buy something that they didn't intend to buy?. Answer: What the h?) Can't i just be paid to make my house look pretty? Because that's what I do until stupid hours of the night. I hang things and buy clocks. (*Note: Clocks NOT in budget*) Also, I make questionable decisions and hate things like: cold weather, getting up early, garrulous professors, the RADIO. UGH I HATE THE RADIO. Today, I had a 10 minute drive with the radio on and wanted to KILL PEOPLE because the stupid ads were so annoying loud and abrasive. Also, I got lost in freakin' Richardson/Garland looking for a post office and a Bank of America. Apparently, Richardson/Garland proper has neither. I gave up after 30 mins of looking. Why the h don't i have a gps again? I mean, those things were made for me. Here's to old and new friends. Here's to drinking coffee that could make my car run. Here's to Sister coming for a visit. Here's to Dixie at the old people's home. I miss playing my violin and being around musicians. Here's to RANDOM people showing up in my dream. Just walking around.
Here's to dinners with Fred and Mary, or Frary, or Frad and Lolly. Or Mr. and Mrs. Hennig. Those are lovely. They are a welcomed home.
Meet me on the other side.
Also. Whoa: have I EVER read this passage?
20If with Christ(A) you died to the(B) elemental spirits of the world,(C) why, as if you were still alive in the world, do you submit to regulations— 21(D) "Do not handle, Do not taste, Do not touch" 22((E) referring to things that all perish as they are used)—according to(F) human precepts and teachings? 23These have indeed an appearance of wisdom in(G) promoting self-made religion and asceticism and severity to the body, but they are(H) of no value in stopping the indulgence of the flesh.
He has come for FREEDOM.