The following is a top 17 list of things I love about living at 6918:
17. Mrs. Hennig's reaction to anything exciting/surprising. I want to fall on the floor laughing at how great it is to watch/experience.
16. Mr. Hennig's secret chocolate stash that allows a constant/steady flow of chocolate things into my mouth.
15. Christmas music playing in March.
14. Late night hours of YouTube and SNL highlights ("Sorry").
13. Endless supplies of it-will-make-your-car-run coffee.
12. A continual track of AEH via two additional very-informed sources as well as daily viewing of a digital picture frame that has pictures of aforementioned person's travels that I've NEVER SEEN BEFORE.
11. Being a Dave Ramsey convert.
10. The lovely walkway to the main house that now has potted plants and a fountain. *Yes, a fountain thanks to Father Fred.
9. The fact that Mother Mary and I have the exact same schedule: School, Work, Eat, Bake, Study, Repeat. And also that we buy the same random off-brand stuff from the grocery store. Kroger brand instant oats, anyone?
8. The inevitable recording of Mother Mary signing the lyrics of a Michael Jackson song. Complete with dance moves.
7. The convenience of having the answer I REALLY want from one of the two parties in the house.
6. Becoming a night owl.
5. A guaranteed hug when met by either parent at any time of day.
4. In-house handyman.
3. MH's various and sundry accents that surface at random occurrences.
2. New recipes and cooking for three.
1. Being praised continually for being such a wonderful person (ie: emptying the dishwasher).
Thank you Jesus for Mr. and Mrs. Hennig.
What a gift.