Saturday, January 22, 2011

lovely little things

came in the mail for me the other day.

lovely layne, a friend who became a friend through the weird fact that we are basically the same person except that she eats hamburgers and I don't.
Really. I mean, sometimes it's strange how much we think/act/are alike.

ANYWOO.

in true layne fashion, she sent me a lovely little celebratory package (ALL THE WAY FROM ACROSS AN OCEAN, I"LL ADD) for my recent engagement.

how thoughtful! how kind! how generous!
(see? I told you she was like meeeee)
Jk.

Lovely Layne. I'm glad to share so much with you.
you're cooler than I am, though. i mean, you're currently traveling ALL over the WORLD (literally) using this wonderful expression of art to glorify God and bring justice to the mistreated.
You.Are.Legit.
so.
that's why we're friends.
And i'm only a tid bit sad that you are much cooler than I am.
BUT
i will rejoice in that because YOU would rejoice in that if I were cooler than YOU.

1 comment:

layne said...

ieieeieie. you made a post of me!
thanks, twin.
loving you all the way from across the ocean and back.